Garage48 events usually start at 5pm on a Friday evening. All participants gather together in a big room and pitch about 30 to 40 ideas on stage. Each idea is put on the wall and everyone can choose their favourite idea and team. Usually about 12-15 ideas will be selected and teams start working.
This is the second time when Garage48 is hosted in Minsk. About first Garage48 Minsk hackathon which was resulted in 10 great ideas.
We expect about 100 people with a full commitment to participate the challenging 48 hour weekend program building new web and mobile applications. We are looking for various skill-sets and roles:
- Graphic Designers - mavericks creating visual identity and user interfaces; some of them can do front-end as well, but it's not must.
- Web/ Frond-End Developers - HTML/CSS/AJAX/JS wizards making the design work smoothly in all web browsers.
- Back-End/ Mobile Developers - planning technical architecture, writing functional code and testing the outcome, some can built apps for mobile platforms.
- Marketers - evangelists and sales wizards making the products fly and reach the audience.
- Team Leaders/ Visionary entrepreneurs - people with ability to start new business ideas, run teams and deliver; have good understanding about "the big picture".
Ticket: 19€ (~245,000 BYR) - covers all food, snacks and drinks during the event!
Friday, 13st of December
Saturday, 14th of December
Sunday, 15th of December