Join our Team!
IMAGURU is run by a diverse team of smart, entrepreneurial, fun, and passionate people with a diversity of personal and professional backgrounds. We are looking for a COO who has a strong sense of urgency and team leadership experience.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be responsible for the bulk of the on-the-ground implementation of the IMAGURU financial plan, customers relationship development and the rapid scaling of the co-working center. This includes team management, customers and partners relations work, as well as promotion efforts and social media marketing.
· Deep knowledge of organizational and business development
· 3-5 years of team management experience
· Substantial track-record of successful business development
· Superb communications skills in Russian and English
· Ability to remain focused and motivated in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Ability to go with the flow if priorities shift
· Knowledge of startup ecosystems development
· Awareness of shifts and trends in the field
How to Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Open until filled. Compensation will be competitive and based on experience.