The Congress program included performances as Belarusian HR-experts and invited speakers. Their experiences with the participants shared their practices, as well as prominent business coaches and consultants from Russia, Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus.
Headlining the event was Eugene Shamis (Moscow), the founder and CEO of Shepra S Pro. Eugene made a presentation and a master class on the topic of generational challenges in business.
A review of international trends in HR-made Dmitry ZLOBIN, president of Association of Personnel Search Consultants, a partner of the Congress in Russia.
Groups of students gathered invited speakers III HR-Congress. Among them, a leading business coach of Russia, President of the Professional Association "Club business coaches" Michael Molokans, head HeadHunter Northwest (Saint-Petersburg) Julia Sakharova, founder of OMConsulting (Lithuania) Oriana Mashaal, owner and partner of one of the largest recruiting and consultancies Baltic «Alliance for Recruitment» Andrius FRANTSAS (Lithuania), CEO DOPOMOGA Ukraine Kateryna SKIBSKAYA.
According to Olga Pavlova, HR-community in Belarus is ready to implement the main HR-trends: the work on employee retention, HR-individualization of work, strengthening the role of HR in the preparation of tools for line managers.
Belarusian HRy also shared their experiences with their colleagues.
Veronica QUEEN, Head of Staff Development "MTBank", shared the experience of creating an attractive HR-brand, spoke about the practical tools of formation of internal and external HR-brand.
Interactive and exciting master class organized by Anna AGASHKOVA, business coach CG "Here and Now." Together with my colleagues Anna told about tools involvement in the life of talent.
Speakers from the "BPS-Sberbank" Lyudmila SHMYGOVA Svetlana TARULENE Anna Bogushevich Victoria Tomasevic offered their vision of the corporation and employee interaction, mutual influence of the change as a person working in the bank, and the bank itself.
Bright and actively passed the final debate III HR-Congress "to find common ground: top managers and HR». Emotionally and in the format of the discussion led by the moderators Mudrik Alexander and Alexander Pankov, participants discussed as a matter of "mutual expectations tops and HR-managers" and the question "Who defines the boundaries of responsibility for HR-job." The panellists were successful top managers Minsk Sergei Mette (TM "Onega"), Anatoly BORISEVICH (JSC "BPS-Bank", Deputy. Chairman of the Board), Sergey Tsarik (HA «Webcom Media», director). During the discussion, the participants agreed that much depends on the objectives of the company and the management culture in it. Depending on this, HR can be a manager and business partner, and even HR-transformer. Top managers expect HRov greater literacy in the field of business management, higher activity and independence. HR-Director wants greater awareness, greater involvement in the process of creating HR-strategy.
The informal part of the Congress brought a lot of pleasant surprises participants of the event.
Event-partner HR-club Hyperpoisk prepared a rich program of the evening. The mood created host of the evening Paul SHESTAKOV. HR-club opened a new format of the drum circle from school Tekadum. HR-drummers do not just create an active atmosphere, but also performed all the drum circle several world music hits.
Partners Congressional Picnic Hotel "Expedition" and FOTTO.BY awarded winners of the "Fotolegenda" and presented certificates to the corporate recreation and high-quality printing of corporate photo book.
In the music paused known cover versions of Sting and Ray Charles sang a wonderful jazz Yegiazarov.
All participants noted the substantial program III HR-Congress and the intimate atmosphere of the event. Wonderful decoration of halls and coffee lounges created Design-partner III HR-Congress SVECHKA.BY.
Organizing Committee III HR-Congress begins preparations for the spring festival Gathering of business HR-technology «HR-Master." The key theme of the Festival "The effectiveness of HR-management."
We thank the companies that supported the project all the time:
• Organizing Partner consulting company "Center for Business Growth"
• Expert Partner Consulting Group "Here and Now"
• General Information Internet Partner "RABOTA.TUT.BY"
• General information offline partner weekly "Arguments and Facts in Belarus"
• Event-Partner Guide Giperpoisk
• Partner Congress in Russian Association of Personnel Search Consultants
• Educational Partner Training Portal "Aspect"
• Radio partner Radio Unistar
• Tour Partner Picnic Hotel "Expedition"
• FOTTO-partner FOTTO.BY
• HR partner consulting center «Pro-consult»
• Growing-partner The United Nations Population Fund
• Partner of the master class of JSC "MTBank"
• Design-partner SVECHKA.BY
• Information Partner Business Portal BEL.BIZ
• Information Partner Business Club IMAGURU
• Information Partner Business magazine "Business"
• Media Partner "Community business angels and venture capitalists" Bavin "
• Information Partner Internet portal OPEN.BY
• Information Partner Internet portal RABOTA.BY
• Information Partner Company "Businesskniga VIP»
• Information Partner Company ARTOX
• Information partner Internet service provider "Atlant Telecom"
• Information partner magazine "Human Resources"
• Information Partner web portal "Happy staff"
• Information Partner Business Portal MAXI.BY
• Information Partner Portal Belarusian cargo TRANSINFO.BY
• Information Partner Territory Development Alvaterra
• Information Partner web portal MYJOB.BY
• Partner Company "Oasis"
• Partner Insurance Company "Stravita"
• Partner HR-School Club of ethnic drums «TekaDUM»
• Partner Business School Capital
• Partner online store gift certificates Elpresent
• Partner Learning Center SEOLAB
• Partner "Media ROI"
• Partner Ltd. "Eksprestorgservis"