IMAGURU is seeking a Community/Coworking Manager to build and coordinate a community of exceptional coders, startups and residents at IMAGURU Warsaw.
The role combines creating a cool environment for our residents, community engagement, office & facilities management and reception duties, communications with potential partners, and helping in organizing various events for community members. You will be engaged in communication with coders, startups, coworkers, tech companies and partners at large.
- Maintain a positive, friendly and productive work environment at IMAGURU Vilnius ensuring the facilities are fully-functional throughout the day is a very important part of running the community
- Attract potential IMAGURU residents through various events and social media
- Plan / Organize events for the community and measure feedback
- Serve the main point of contact for IMAGURU residents, as well as external IMAGURU partners and clients: everyone that walks through the door is your responsibility, unless they're passed to someone else.
- Assist IMAGURU residents in their everyday challenges and needs
- Plan and coordinate events specifically geared to community
- Passionate about startups and tech entrepreneurship communities
- Excellent Russian or Polish and professional English language skills
- Great organizational skills
- Friendly and personable who love interacting with people with a smile
- Super flexible, able to multitask and be ready to go the extra mile
- Experience in designing customer support or communication
- Examples of community building efforts either using social media or other platforms are welcome
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Community Manager Warsaw" in the subject line to email@example.com
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role and min 3 referrences. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).