Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Imaguru Solidarity HUB, a platform for communication, training and collaboration for professionals from different fields who implement their ideas for social problems at the intersection of technology and social impact, is seeking Event Manager to organize and coordinate events for IT professionals, startups, investors.
The ideal candidate will apply and share knowledge of startup ecosystem and organize events for different participants of this ecosystem. Responsibilities
- Organization of events for startups, IT specialists, investors, such as hackathons, startup conferences.
- Аttracting participants
- Ensuring the quality of the event and organization (quality criteria are prescribed in the instructions)
- Maintaining a database of event participants
- Sale of sponsorship of events, event tickets and residency of the Imaguru startup hub
- Tracking all startup events
- English - Upper Intermediate
- To know global and local startup movement, you know the main rock stars of the global startup movement and Silicon Valley, as well as the main players in Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine and other neighboring countries
- To be sociable and easy to communicate
- To have the skills in social networks and blogs
- To work effectively in a team
- email your CV with "IMAGURU Event manager" in the subject line to email@example.com
- include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).