Location: At one of Imaguru Startup HUBs (Vilnius, Madrid, Warsaw) or remotely
Imaguru Startup Hub is looking for a creative designer / head of design to strengthen Imaguru brand and presence online and offline, to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of outlets. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we'd like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
The ideal candidate will define requirements, visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, teasers, landing pages and photos. You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, interier, banners, application, announcements, and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, teasers and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Use modern patterns, styles, and most recent trends in design
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in teams
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Designer" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role and your portfolio. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).