International Partners Relationship Manager
Location: At one of Imaguru Startup HUBs (Vilnius, Madrid, Warsaw, Kiev) or remotely
Imaguru International Partners Relationship Manager is the position to manage communication with key donor and international partners' that improves donor retention and fosters trust and loyalty among our donors. The position also is to coordinate projects of those partners, assist with donor relations activities, including representation, participating in bits, drafting documents, proposals and reports. The position also includes searching for available calls and opportunities, as well as expanding the network of such organizations and partners.
- Manage communication
- Constant, regular and prompt communication with representatives of donor and international partners via email.
- Providing professional responses and solutions to questions, clarifications, or problems related to Imaguru activities. Assisting donors to resolve their questions or concerns.
- Organizing/preparing and participating at regular call, organizing and filing resume reports.
- Designing and creating specific newsletters.
- Practicing excellent customer care while interacting with donors through all channels of communication
- Maintaining and organizing the supply of needed donor communication material, like presentations and reports.
- Coordinate projects
- Drafting project proposals and project documents according to requirements.
- Keeping track on deadlines with submissions, reporting and other important details.
- Collecting and keeping documents on the project in an accurate manner, example photos, list of participants, design outfits, reports, screenshots, video recordings, etc.
- Maintain and execute the planned donor communication strategies.
- Coordinating with the Project Implementers, Coordinators, Teams compliances for the donor requirements. If not - to indicate that.
- Making sure indicators of the project performances meet planned metrics. If not - to indicate that.
- Produce reports following established procedures and complete by set deadlines.
- Search for new opportunities
- Monitoring database of calls following our criterias.
- Assisting with maintaining the donor relationship management database.
- Update donor information within the donor database.
- Increase a number of contacts of donor organizations at the database.
- Keeping the information full and accurately.
4. Design and create monthly newsletters, write articles / press-releases / case studies and disseminate them around the database of partners and donors.
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU International Relationship Manager" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Include min 3 recommendations which characterize your relevant experience.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).