Talent Acquisition / HR Manager
Imaguru Startup Hub is looking for a talent acquisition / HR manager to help Imaguru grow the team and develop it internationally. Imaguru is growing very fast in different cities and countries. We need a top manager to help us attract the best talent, assist in onboarding, build processes, as well as develop the team internally. Location: at Imaguru Hub in Vilnius or Warsaw, Remotely Responsibilities
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for assigned positions including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiating, and closing candidates. Positions are in Vilnius, Warsaw, Madrid, and remote. Positions are described here https://imaguru.co/hiring, but not limited.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates.
- Build hiring process and widely use Zoho People tool to manage this process and evaluate the results.
- Provide accurate documentations and filing of the process.
- Run hiring processes in Lithuania, Poland, and other countries.
- Attract top talent via networking, social promotions, and other innovative approaches.
- Assemble, review, and post job descriptions for open roles.
- Participate in creating and implementing overall recruiting and employer branding strategy.
- Ensure candidates are given exceptional experience.
- Assist in the onboarding process for all the candidates.
- Develop human resources: provide education, better performance instruments, and effectiveness.
- Design and run motivation and annual evaluation system in the company.
- Consult and improve HR processes and mechanisms in the company.
- Other important responsibilities are to retain and acquire the best people in the team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a business related field.
- Strong leadership, and decision making.
- Excellent managerial and leading skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
- Excels in problem solving
- Superlative communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
- Thorough understanding of management practices.
- Professional English
- Experience in IT/Sales/Marketing recruitment and HR Management would be an advantage.
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Talent Acquisition / HR Manager" in the subject line to email@example.com
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Include 3 references to ensure your expertise.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).