Imaguru Startup Hub is a company on a mission to continuously enrich the tech ecosystem with talented people and companies. Our vision is to give talents access to the right tools and resources so they are able to build extraordinary things. Our key north star metric is the number of monthly engaged talents, as we believe that an engaged community attracts partners, corporate clients, and investors.
As a Imaguru Head of Acceleration you will be working closely with Program Lead, direct and scale the operations and business model of accelerations programs. Imaguru Head of Acceleration design programs based on the knowledge base of Imaguru, supervises the operational process, coordinates and manages the acceleration programs ensuring the high quality, assists in attracting best startup founders, sponsors and investors, and scales the number and locations of Imaguru accelerator programs.
- Establishes highly effective startup acceleration programs with robust value proposition metrics grounded on industry best practices.
- Day to day management of the accelerator program – keeping the program running, including regular engagement with the companies going through the program, developing program content, understanding critical needs of cohort business and setting objectives for how we can support those objectives.
- Managing internal resources and network outreach – attract mentors, coordinate the team work, educate core program managers, scout startups, create business processes and measure the main results.
- Supporting and developing a strong culture within the accelerator – a culture of high performance, collaboration, mutual support as well as a strong focus on results.
- Managing events and organizational efforts in order to organize the acceleration programs in different locations ensuring the lean approach and high level quality.
- Managing relationships and opportunities with multiple corporate partners and identifying opportunities for startups to collaborate, and facilitating those partnership discussions.
- Building an inner team in order to scale acceleration programs from the perspectives of locations, industries and formats.
- Experience in a venture capital activities, accelerator or early-stage investment firm
- Experience in running and delivering acceleration programs for startups as a program manager
- Skills at examining and interpreting data from different sources and understanding the impact this will have for investment decision making.
- Expert level communication / presenting skills
- Ability to lead teams and manage human resources
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent English
- Analytical mindset, love for data and at the same time creativity
- Great organizational skills
- Friendly and personable who love interacting with people with a smile
- Super flexible, able to multitask and be ready to go the extra mile
- email your CV with “Head of Acceleration” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org