Imaguru Startup Hub is a company on a mission to continuously enrich the tech ecosystem with talented people and companies. Our vision is to give talents access to the right tools and resources so they are able to build extraordinary things. Our key north star metric is the number of monthly engaged talents, as we believe that an engaged community attracts partners, corporate clients, and investors.
As a Imaguru Head of Community you will be working closely with Program Lead, and lead the community growth process both online and offline. Imaguru Head of Community leads and design different channels of attracting and communicating founders and talent in order to understand and address their needs, builds the processes to increase the effectiveness of growth and engagement of the Imaguru community and measure the success.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a company's various communities: founders, investors, talent, corporates and other.
- Heading all activities within that communities: design and prepare community journey map, design and implement certain activities, measure the results and analyze.
- Managing the community engagement and growth as the main metrics of success.
- Overseeing event organisation, 1:1 mentoring support for the community growth and engagement.
- Lead the community activities online attracting new talent on the Imaguru platform and keeping them engaged.
- Overseeing the seeding of ideas and research and collating feedback through the Community Managers.
- At a strategic level, acts as the Community interface with Marketing Line and Product Line.
- Manages a number of community members, mentors, partners, consultants and other engaged actors.
- Ensures on-going training and development for Community Managers and Community Coordinators.
- Experience in a venture capital activities, accelerator or early-stage investment firm
- Experience in running and growing communities of founders, investors, corporates
- Skills at examining and interpreting data from different sources and understanding the impact this will have for investment decision making.
- Expert level communication / presenting skills
- Ability to lead teams and manage human resources
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent English
- Analytical mindset, love for data and at the same time creativity
- Great organizational skills
- Friendly and personable who love interacting with people with a smile
- Super flexible, able to multitask and be ready to go the extra mile
- email your CV with “Head of Community” in the subject line to email@example.com