Imaguru Startup Hub is a company on a mission to continuously enrich the tech ecosystem with talented people and companies. Our vision is to give talents access to the right tools and resources so they are able to build extraordinary things. Our key north star metric is the number of monthly engaged talents, as we believe that an engaged community attracts partners, corporate clients, and investors.
As a Imaguru Head of Education you will be working closely with Program Lead and CEO, and build a strategy of Imaguru education direction for Entrepreneurship and Technology, and carry on a responsibility for leadership and management of all education services. That means that the Imaguru Head of Education is responsible for designing the Imaguru format of educational programs, building them as products, and designing a certain strategy and sense of the Imaguru educational process.
- Building an educational journey map and long-term educational strategy for Imaguru.
- Innovating a specific format of designing and delivering educational programs ensuring the high quality of the content, and up-to-date effect and impact.
- Steering the online component of the Imaguru educational process based on Imaguru online platform.
- Building and overseeing processes for ensuring smooth functioning of all educational activities and programs of Imaguru.
- Maintaining the existing educational programs and developing new curriculum in coordination with the Imaguru community.
- Overseeing the recruitment and training of mentors and speakers, tutors and trackers for educational programs.
- Designing and filing the unique format of educational activities of Imaguru.
- Developing and approving the budget for various educational activities.
- Developing and implementing various educational goals and objectives.
- Coordinating with partners in developing an educational journey map of Imaguru.
- Evaluating existing education methods and techniques and suggesting improvements.
- Networking, building, and maintaining long-term business relations within the educational community.
- Assisting in looking for funding for Imaguru educational activities.
- Preparing and presenting educational progress reports
- Staying up-to-date with the developments in the education industry
- Experience in entrepreneurship education, startups and VC is desired
- Experience in running and implementing educational programs for entrepreneurs
- Skills at examining and interpreting data from different sources and understanding the impact this will have for investment decision making.
- Expert level communication / presenting skills
- Ability to lead teams and manage human resources
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent English
- Analytical mindset, love for data and at the same time creativity
- Great organizational skills
- Friendly and personable who love interacting with people with a smile
- Super flexible, able to multitask and be ready to go the extra mile
- email your CV with “Head of Education” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org