Imaguru Startup Hub is a company on a mission to continuously enrich the tech ecosystem with talented people and companies. Our vision is to give talents access to the right tools and resources so they are able to build extraordinary things. Our key north star metric is the number of monthly engaged talents, as we believe that an engaged community attracts partners, corporate clients, and investors.
As the Partnership Manager you will develop partnership relationships and programmes with startup and VC ecosystem players, tech companies, and other important partners for the company. As the Partnership Manager with a strong focus on Marketing goals, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead partnership activities for named strategic partners and build a solid network of partners and a track record of partnership.
- Researching and building cooperation with various ecosystem players and maintaining good relations with partners.
- Organising on-site and online meetings, presentations in order to raise awareness about Imaguru and build trustful relationships with the ecosystem players.
- Designing win-win partnership proposals to the partner and tracking their implementation.
- Receiving from partners expected results for Imaguru.
- Proactively creating opportunities to access available new partnerships.
- Building and growing the Imaguru community of founders, mentors, investors:
- Growing the database of mentors, speakers, startups and investors. Network and attract them to participate in events, programmes and projects organized by Imaguru using various communication tools.
- Assisting in all the processes of the event organization for startups, IT specialists, investors, such as hackathons, startup conferences, etc., Both online and offline.
- Coordinating of attracting partners, sponsors to participate in events, programmes and projects organized by Imaguru using various communication tools.
- Participating in educational programs, study tours and competitions by coordinating, moderating, and tracking participants.
- Following startup events in the world to identify opportunities for speaking at the events, networking and collaboration.
- Assisting in preparing study tour agendas, side meetings and activities as part of partnership activities.
- Coordinating marketing and PR efforts in order to strengthen partnership results.
- Working on projects together with the product team, marketing team, and operation team.
- Generating periodic reports include data analysis and recommendation.
- Other related tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of Partnership Marketing Experience, with a good understanding of channels you can develop and leverage to successfully bring your partnership.
- At least 1 year Experience in Startup and VC related activities.
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to assume responsibilities to deliver against targets.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Agile mindset.
- Communication & interpersonal skills to convey technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fast learner, problem-solver, and can-do attitude.
- email your CV with “Imaguru Partnership Manager” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org