Imaguru Startup Hub is a company on a mission to continuously enrich the tech ecosystem with talented people and companies. Our vision is to give talents access to the right tools and resources so they are able to build extraordinary things. Our key north star metric is the number of monthly engaged talents, as we believe that an engaged community attracts partners, corporate clients, and investors.
As a Head of Sales at Imaguru you will be working closely with the Marketing and Product teams and sell Imaguru products and services to corporations and direct clients. As a Head of Sales you will be challenged to build a sales process which helps Imaguru reach sales goals and accelerate sales in a short period of time in each and every location. You will also be responsible for creating and managing the team distributed in different countries.
Imaguru products include innovation management tools for corporations, education and acceleration, matching corporations with founders and talent. Imaguru clients include corporations, which are looking for growth through innovation and new products, IT companies which are looking for talent, VC funds and investors which are looking for startups, and other firms who are willing to get engaged into innovation.
Head of Sales should find appropriate ways and strategies of sales and client support depending on different types of products and services. You will report directly to Operational Lead and work with a close connection to the Product Team and Marketing Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement the overall sales strategy for Imaguru to reach the sales goals and plans. This includes identifying potential sponsors, partners, corporate clients as well as determining the best ways to reach and engage them (B2B sales mostly).
- Lead the full cycle of the sales process (communication with clients, plan and prepare sales pitches, prepare presentations and commercial proposals).
- Build the sales processes through creating a team, procedures, instruments and analyzing the results.
- Create scripts, presentations and other necessary tools to assist sales.
- Manage lead generation process.
- Manage contract review and approval process.
- Manage customer satisfaction rate.
- Form, lead and manage the sales team. This includes setting sales targets, providing feedback and coaching, and ensuring the team has the necessary tools and resources to perform effectively.
- Continuously monitor market trends and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and business
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing Team to understand and describe the unique features and benefits of of each Imaguru products offering and how they meet the needs of potential clients
- Analyze sales data and feedback from clients to identify trends, opportunities and challenges related to product packaging and positioning
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on sales performance, and make recommendations for improvement
We expect you have:
- At least 3-5 years in sales, with a good understanding of the sales process and good metrics of sales.
- Understanding the specific aspects of sales in corporate innovation.
- Experience in a leadership role, direct successful management of a team of 2 or more employees.
- Strong mentorship and coaching skills, and proven track record of growing talent within a team.
- Experience in building a discipline from scratch, cross-functional collaboration, and building deep trustful relationships with key people in the company.
- Deep understanding of the startup and innovation ecosystem in order to identify the right ecosystem partners and shape strong relationships with them.
As a Head of Sales, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the company, build your team and make a real impact on the growth of Imaguru Startup Hub. If you are passionate about sales and are excited about the opportunity to lead a team and make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
- email your CV with “Head of Sales” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org