Head of Imaguru Startup HUB
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Imaguru Startup HUB, an international community of tech minded founders is seeking Head of Imaguru Startup HUB in Vilnus to lead the Imaguru team across all aspects of operations. If you dream of helping and growing startup companies from scratch to an investability level, helping corporations become innovative and successful, matching founders and investors and creating more value for the ecosystem and partners, it is a great opportunity for you to become part of the Imaguru family with ambitious goals and perspectives.
The ideal candidate will manage the overall operations of Imaguru Startup HUB in Vilnus as well as develop and implement strategies that meet the needs of Imaguru customers, the stakeholders, and the employees. The ideal candidate will contribute to building a community around Imaguru Startup HUB in Vilnus, build a network of partners and stakeholders, as well as to strengthen positioning of Imaguru Startup HUB as one of the significant players in the Lithuanian/European startup ecosystem. Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Take lead across all aspects of the company toward its primary goals and objectives.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and suggest solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Reviews the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the company's objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
- Analyze the market and grow the community around Imaguru.
- Liaise with the Sales team to control sales metrics.
- Oversees employment decisions at the executive level of the company.
- Promotes communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization.
- Build a positive and productive culture in the workplace.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, startup founders, investors and journalists.
- Serves as the company's representative to employees, customers, the government, and the public
- Proven experience and solid understanding of the startup and VC ecosystem in Poland, the region and Europe.
- Access to a community of high quality, early stage deep tech startups, network founders and venture funds is a huge plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- MBA is a plus
- 5+ years' experience in business related field
- Strong leadership, and decision making
- Excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
- Excels in problem solving
- Superlative communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
- Thorough understanding of management and financial practices in all areas and phases of business operations.
- Professional English.
- Fluent Lithuanian is a plus.
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Vilnus Head" in the subject line to email@example.com
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Include min 3 recommendations which characterize your relevant experience.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).