Location: At one of Imaguru Startup HUBs (Vilnius, Madrid, Warsaw, Kiev) or remotely
Imaguru is seeking an Investment Analyst. We invest in cutting-edge technology companies from Europe, connecting them to top notch tech talent. IMAGURU is based on an international community of tech minded founders with startups hubs in Madrid, Vilnius, and soon in Warsaw and Kiev.
- Providing research and information to help GPs make decisions about investments
- Ensuring investment portfolios are well managed and that potential investment opportunities are highlighted.
- Providing an insight into VC trends and evaluating investment potential
- Analyzing financial information, such as financial statements, company accounts and sector data, highlighting problem areas and suggesting solutions, providing financial modelling and projection.
- Analyzing the market information, specific industries and creating the market overview reports, specific industries reports.
- Forming strong communication and relationship with founders of existing portfolio online (meetings, communication platform, social media, newsletters)
- Tracking portfolio startups progress, assisting in setting goals, measuring core metrics for portfolio startups
- Supporting portfolio companies on initiatives such as mentorship needs, network, fundraising, hiring, business development, etc
- Shaping financial metrics, legal documents of the Imaguru and portfolio startups.
- Scouting startups for possible investments
- Building network among partners, ecosystem builders, entrepreneurs and investors.
- Assisting the investment execution process
- Drafting and writing research reports for GPs and LPs.
- Education in business, finance or technology
- Understanding how startup and VC ecosystems work
- Experience in a venture capital fund, accelerator or early-stage investment firm is desirable
- Investment analysts are skilled at examining and interpreting data from different sources and understanding the impact this will have for investment decision making.
- Expert level communication / presenting skills
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent English
- Analytical mindset, love for data and at the same time creativity
- Great organizational skills
- Friendly and personable who love interacting with people with a smile
- Super flexible, able to multitask and be ready to go the extra mile
- email your CV with "IMAGURU Investment Analyst" in the subject line to email@example.com
- include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).