PR and Marketing Manager
Location: Remote work
Imaguru Startup HUB, an international community of tech minded founders is seeking Marketing and PR Manager to communicate key messages and promote a positive image of a company in several locations. Day-to-day duties will include writing press releases, liaising with international startup press and coordinating messaging going out on website, social media and in print. Come join our international impact oriented company with ambitious goals and perspectives. Responsibilities
- Planning and carrying out PR campaigns and strategies
- Monitoring the public and media's opinion of Imaguru startup HUB
- Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media content
- Utilising all forms of media, including international and local regional startup press, to build, maintain and manage the portrayal of a business
- Coordinating web-site developing, updating, fixing functionality, including content managing.
- Coordinating community building online.
- Representing your company at events
- Developing good working relationships with the media and liaising with the international press on potential news stories
- Writing and editing in-house brochures, case studies and annual reports
- Managing and updating social media posts
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities
- Managing, arranging and overseeing events
- Monitoring publicity and press coverage
- Commissioning market research
- Coordinating paid and unpaid advertising
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in marketing and PR related field
- Excellent managerial and writing skills
- Superlative communication skills.
- Experience in working with startup, venture capital areas.
- Access to a community of an international startup media
- Network of founders and venture funds is a huge plus
- Professional and fluent English
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU PR and Marketing" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Include min 3 recommendations which characterize your relevant experience.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).