Imaguru Startup HUB, an international community of tech minded founders is seeking Product Manager to help us build inner startup products. If you dream to work for startup company, it is a great chance to startup with Imaguru.
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities. Responsibilities
- Understand and represent user needs
- Monitor the market and developing competitive analyses
- Define a vision for a product
- Align stakeholders around the vision for the product
- Prioritize product features and capabilities through testing hypothesis
- Create a shared brain across larger teams to empower independent decision-making
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Participate and help a team of developers to perform the product according to a vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- Experience as a product manager and product owner
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Solid managerial skills
- Expert level communication / presenting skills
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent English
- Analytical mindset, love for data and at the same time creativity
- Great organizational skills
- Friendly and personable who love interacting with people with a smile
- Super flexible, able to multitask and be ready to go the extra mile
- email your CV with "IMAGURU Product Manager" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.