Social Impact Community Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Imaguru Solidarity HUB, a platform for communication, training and collaboration for professionals from different fields who implement their ideas for social problems at the intersection of technology and social impact, is seeking Social Impact Community Manager to develop a community of Solidarity HUB, help portfolio teams grow, to engage partners, organizations, experts, internal teams;
The ideal candidate will apply and share knowledge to work effectively with social projects who have different perspectives, backgrounds and/or styles. He/she will use a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into strengths and weaknesses, to grow the social projects with mentoring and expert support, with support in technology implementation from Imaguru community leaders. Responsibilities
- Forming strong communication and relationship with social projects online (meetings, communication platform, social media, newsletters)
- Tracking social projects' startups progress, assisting in setting goals, measuring core metrics for them;
- Supporting social projects on initiatives such as mentorship needs, network, fundraising, hiring, business development, etc
- Addressing social startups needs and match them with technically / business knowledge equipped experts from Imaguru network.
- Organize events for the community of social projects.
- Scouting social initiatives for possible support and involvement in the community.
- Building a network among social initiatives, partners, ecosystem builders, entrepreneurs, public sector, donors and investors, which allocate investments for implementing the best ideas.
- Develop the image of Imaguru Solidarity HUB across different cities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- Experience as a community builder / communicator / project manager;
- Have experience of working with social projects, social entrepreneurship;
- Have understanding how startup and entrepreneurs grow;
- Access to a network of social projects, social initiatives, partners, ecosystem builders, social entrepreneurs is a plus.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Solid managerial skills
- Expert level communication / presenting skills
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent English
- Excellent Russian is a plus.;
- Analytical mindset, love for data and at the same time creativity;
- Great organizational skills
- Friendly and personable who love interacting with people with a smile
- Super flexible, able to multitask and be ready to go the extra mile
- email your CV with "IMAGURU Warsaw Social Impact Community Manager" in the subject line to email@example.com
- include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).