Location: any location (Vilnius, or Warsaw desirable)
As the Data Analyst
you will be responsible for providing insights and recommendations to inform decision making across the organisation. This role will also involve building and setting up data infrastructure to make data accessible to other people in the company.Key Responsibilities:
- Building out data collection processes for the company, including identifying and implementing new data sources, and ensuring data quality and integrity.
- Educating the team on best practices for data collection, analysis, and interpretation.
- Building and setting up data infrastructure to make data accessible to other people in the company
- Collecting, analysing, and interpreting large sets of data from various sources
- Identifying patterns and trends in data to support decision making
- Creating and maintaining data visualisation tools to present insights to stakeholders
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritise data needs
- Providing data-driven recommendations to improve processes and performance
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in data analysi
- Strong analytical skills and at least 2 years experience with data analysis tools and techniques
- Ability to work with various software which help to collect, securely safe and analyze data.
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with non-technical stakeholders
- Strong understanding of statistics and experience with statistical analysis
- Experience in a startup environment
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, results-driven individual who is passionate about using data to drive business decisions. The Data Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting the leadership team and decision making across the organisation, and will have a key role in building and setting up data infrastructure to make data accessible to other people in the company. If you are excited about the opportunity to make a real impact on the growth of Imaguru Startup Hub, we encourage you to apply.
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Data Analyst" in the subject line to email@example.com
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).