Lead Marketing Manager
Location: any location (Vilnius, or Warsaw desirable)
As the Lead Marketing Manager
with a strong focus on Product Marketing, you will report directly to the CEO and lead a team of Product Marketing Managers, Content Managers including SMM, PR, and Design specialists. You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team, whose focus will be on improving the positioning of Imaguru's portfolio of products.
- The team will work on bringing the products together under a single umbrella, so that talents are aware of the resources available to them to engage with.
- In tight collaboration with Product and Community leaders, the team will work on improving the quality and density of engagement by creating an environment for people to engage, continuously increasing the quality of content and events.
- Adopting a marketing strategy based on the high-level direction, identified opportunities as well as challenges that block the team and the business, and being accountable for its execution.
- Developing and coordinating inbound and outbound marketing tactic efforts including product customer acquisitions and product community building, participants and talent engagement in hybridImaguru activities, improving client conversation to paid clients, contributing to sales through digital marketing tools.
- Being accountable and an advocate of the marketing pillar, escalating issues and making the best possible cases for team needs at the leadership level.
- Bringing structure to ambiguous situations, identifying what's important, and rationalising deprioritisation of initiatives. You will also be on the lookout for new opportunities, consider the impact of changes to work, build a solution within constraints, be adaptable, and make a case for key decisions in the organisation.
- Identifying resourcing needs, defining needed roles and competencies, and evaluating candidates. You will also make informed promotion recommendations.
- Building an understanding of team members' career goals, creating opportunities for team members to develop new skills and improve existing ones. You will lead by example and provide actionable feedback.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years in Brand and Product Marketing, with a good understanding of channels you can develop and leverage to successfully bring your product to the market.
- Experience in a leadership role, direct successful management of a team of 2 or more employees.
- Strong mentorship and coaching skills, and proven track record of growing talent within a team.
- Experience in building a discipline from scratch, cross-functional collaboration, and building deep trustful relationships with key people in the company
As a Lead Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the company, build your team and make a real impact on the growth of Imaguru Startup Hub. If you are passionate about marketing and are excited about the opportunity to lead a team and make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Lead Marketing Manager" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).