Imaguru Startup Cafe AdministratorLocation: Warsaw
Imaguru Startup Cafe is a vibrant and bustling place within the Imaguru Startup Hub ecosystem. We’re more than just a cafe - we’re a community driven space with the aim to encourage collaboration, innovation and inspiration. Whether you’re looking to network with like-minded people, explore partnership or catch the eye of potential investors, our cafe is the place to be!
As a Cafe Administrator at Imaguru you will go beyond serving food and drinks, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with our talented community, enjoy friendly relationships and contribute to the startup environment and improve your management skills. You will hire, train, and supervise café staff, order café supplies, resolve customer complaints, and ensure that food health and safety regulations are adhered to.Your responsibilities:
We expect you have:
- Take charge of the cafe’s daily operations, including opening and closing routine, maintaining cleanliness and keeping track of kitchen inventory
- Hire, train, and supervise café staff, build effective management tools for that
- Prepare weekly work schedules for staff and find suitable replacements in cases of staff absence.
- Find, negotiate and order cafe suppliers and ensure that all café expenses are within budget and identifying ways to decrease operational costs.
- Receiving delivered café supplies and verifying that the correct items and quantities have been delivered.
- Taking inventory of café supplies and ordering new stock as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting and assisting our guests, taking orders, serving food and drinks
- Resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and customer service.
- Suggesting new menu items based on customers' preferences and feedback.
- Identifying strategies to retain and attract customers.
- Communicate with suppliers, officials and other related parties.
- Process payments efficiently and maintain accurate records in accordance with the described procedure that we have
- Assist in organizing and catering for events taken place in the Hub
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and food safety, ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Bachelor's degree or certification in business administration or business management is advantageous.
- Proven management experience in the hospitality industry.
- A food handler's license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- Strong business acumen.
- Exemplary management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- email your CV with “Cafe Administrator” in the subject line to email@example.com
- include a brief covering email telling us why you’re interested in the role. We want to know why you’re excited by this particular opportunity.
- briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).