Content CreatorLocation: Any location and RemotelyWhat you will be doing:
- Prepare all sorts of short form copies for purposes of company promotion and the founder's personal brand.
- Review and edit content pieces delivered by stakeholders
- Rewrite the educational content for startups, generated during events into meaningful posts.
- Quality control over written materials that are produced by the marketing team.
- Working closely with PR manager and SMM manager in setting up and following best marketing writing standards
- Prepare engaging content in a tone of voice relevant to the startup industry promoting Launch/Lunch cafe.
- Support marketing team in the process of UX copy for Imaguru website and landing pages for projects and events.
- Support marketing team in advertising campaigns and promotions in terms of content.
- Other responsibilities related with employee's specialization & competencies delegated by Manager
What do we offer?
- 2+ years of experience in copywrite, marketing, journalism, editing, or similar
- experience in working for the IT sector or startup industry
- excellent written skills in English
- strong editing and proofreading skills
- ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- understanding of marketing, content management and digital marketing with an emphasis on SEO and social media best practices
- good communication skills, ability to extract what does matter
- intention to create and deliver value through the content.
- A friendly, dynamic, and supportive working environment
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary
- Access to the community of startups, investors, experts, and simply interesting people
- email your CV with “IMAGURU Content Creator” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include a brief covering email telling us why you’re interested in the role. We want to know why you’re excited by this particular opportunity.
- briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).