Location: At one of Imaguru Startup HUBs (Vilnius, Madrid, Warsaw) or remotely
Imaguru Startup Hub is looking for a content manager for building a brand identity and online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content online. Content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, among other tasks.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, and projects, educational projects, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Create content through interviewing,
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, language or related field.
- Excellent English, Russian.
- 3-4 years experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Content Manager" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role and your portfolio. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).