Online Community Manager Location:
any location (Vilnius, or Warsaw desirable)Imaguru Startup Hub
is a company on a mission to continuously enrich the tech ecosystem with talented people and companies. Our vision is to give talents access to the right tools and resources so they are able to build extraordinary things. Our key north star metric is the number of monthly engaged talents, as we believe that an engaged community attracts partners, corporate clients, and investors.
As an Online Community Manager
at Imaguru you will be involved in growing and engaging the community of startup founders, mentors, speakers, investors and other ecosystem players by facilitating meaningful connections, fostering collaboration, creating and sharing valuable content and resources. Main responsibilities:
We expect you have:
- Develop the database of mentors, speakers, startups and investors. Network and attract them to participate in events, programmes and projects organized by Imaguru using various communication tools.
- Plan, organize virtual events and activities that cater to the interests and needs of the startup community. This includes workshops, meetups, pitch competitions, hackathons, panel discussions, networking events and other community-building activities.
- Join Project Teams for hackathons, acceleration programmes and other product delivering projects to cover all community and event related issues.
- Develop and execute strategies to build and grow the Discord Imaguru community by attracting, engaging and retaining its members by promoting Imaguru events and programmes, sharing educational resources, industry news, success stories, etc.
- Proactively engage with community members to understand their needs, interests and challenges, Create initiatives to address their needs and interests, also by encouraging members to network, seek advice and share resources within the Imaguru Discord community.
- Track and analyze community engagement metrics, such as engaged talents growth, event participation, activity levels. Provide regular reports to the management team, highlighting community insights, trends and opportunity for improvement.
- Assist Imaguru Online Platform Team with ideas for content management, events planning, knowledge sharing, opportunities for community engagement, etc.
- 1+ year of experience in managing online communities preferably within the startup or tech industry. Prior experience in community management, social media management or related role is highly desirable
- Proficiency in using various online platforms, social media channels and community management tools. Familiarity with digital marketing, analytics and metrics to measure community engagement and track the effectiveness of strategies.
- Strategic mindset to develop and implement community engagement plans, content strategies and growth initiatives. You can identify trends, foresee community needs and contribute to the overall strategic direction of the community
- Creative and have a knack on creating engaging contents and offer initiatives that will spark enthusiasm and promote collaboration within the community
- Easy- going person with excellent communication skills who can build and maintain positive relationships with diverse community members.
- You’re passionate about startups and entrepreneurship. You know the challenges and opportunities in the startup world and have a desire to support and empower startup communities.
As an Online Community Manager
at Imaguru Startup Hub, your work will have a significant influence on the startup ecosystem by fostering startup growth, building a strong community and promoting entrepreneurship.To apply
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Community Manager" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).