Program Manager Location:
any location (Vilnius, or Warsaw desirable)
As a Program Manager
at Imaguru you will be responsible for leading the full cycle of Imaguru startup pre-acceleration, acceleration and education programmes in order to deliver the best possible program experience for founders, mentors, partners, investors and other ecosystem players.You will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Program design: Designing and developing education and acceleration programs, starting from creating the agenda and curriculum of the program, identifying relevant topics and content, attracting participants to delivering the end of program celebrations and Demo Days.
- Program & Team management: Managing end-to-end execution of the programmes, including logistics for the program calendar to ensure the founders, mentors, speakers, partners, and investors are fully informed about all program’s activities as well as coordinating a cross-functional team, consisting of Project Manager, Community Manager, Marketing specialists and Administrative support involved in program execution.
- Event organization: Planning and coordinating the organization of events within the program. The events may vary depending on the program’s focus, duration and location, but generally they may include: workshops, training and mentorship sessions, pitching and dem0 days, networking events, investors meeting, etc.
- Speaker and Founder Network: Building and maintaining a strong network of speakers, founders, mentors and investors to support the startup community. This includes identifying and inviting relevant industry experts, managing relationships and coordinating their participation in programs and events.
- Budgeting: Developing and managing budget for each of the programmes, ensuring that financial resources are allocated effectively to achieve program goals.
- Marketing and Promotion: Assisting Marketing team with promotion and content strategies to attract startups, mentors, investors to participate in educational programmes.
- Program Evaluation: Evaluating the effectiveness of the programs by collecting and analyzing feedback, tracking outcomes, and making recommendations for program enhancements.
- Program Reporting: Generating regular reports on program performance for Imaguru team, partners and stakeholders.
- Imaguru knowledge-sharing platform: Assist in and coordinate Imaguru online platform for education development (do research, suggest product features, coordinate the development milestones, analyze the results, suggest improvements, etc.).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in program management, preferably in a startup hub, accelerator or similar environment.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to design, plan and execute programs with many stakeholders, timelines and deliverables.
- Passion for startups and entrepreneurship: deep understanding of the startup ecosystem, entrepreneurial mindset and a genuine passion for supporting startups and helping them succeed. Ability to inspire and motivate program participants towards building extraordinary things.
- Financial competence. You’re able to develop and manage program budgets, allocate resources effectively and track financial performance.
- Excellent communication and network building skills.
- Knowledge of startup development methodologies and an understanding of what founders need and value at different stages of development.
As a Program Manager
at Imaguru Startup Hub, your work will have a significant influence on the startup ecosystem by fostering startup growth, building a strong community and promoting entrepreneurship.To apply
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Program Manager" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).