Social Media ManagerLocation: Any location and Remotely
As a Social Media Manager
at Imaguru, you will be a part of a Marketing Team and help us build and drive Imaguru social media presence through developing and implementing content strategies on social media platforms, analyzing engagement data, and executing digital campaigns to create a strong online startup community.Your responsibilities:
We expect you have:
- create high-quality, engaging, visual and written content for all channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, etc.
- develop and implement new campaigns (promotions, competitions, etc.) to increase followership
- build and maintain relationships with influencers
- constantly interact with Imagiri online community and all european startup community across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, etc.
- Support Imaguru mentors and give them awareness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, etc
- Implement SEO approaches to boost traffic
- Develop the content plan, balanced by types of content, target audience and channels.
- Comply with posting calendar, using social media engagement tactics for each social platform
- create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analysis
- take part in developing personal brand of Imaguru founder
- deep understanding of Startup ecosystem and you’re passionate about innovations
- proven experience in a similar role and strong understanding of leveraging different social media.
- extremely creative skills to develop content that provokes engagement
- competency with SEO strategies to optimize content
- fluent English
- entrepreneurial drive with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
As a Social Media Manager at Imaguru Startup Hub, your work will have a significant influence on the startup ecosystem by fostering startup growth, building a strong community and promoting entrepreneurship.To apply:
- email your CV with “SMM Content Creator” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include a brief covering email telling us why you’re interested in the role. We want to know why you’re excited by this particular opportunity.
- briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).