Technical SpecialistLocation: Warsaw
As a Technical Specialist at Imaguru, you will provide technical support to our Warsaw Team in organizing and coordinating offline/hybrid events to ensure the engaging and smooth experience for our guests, combining the best of in-person and virtual interactions.
This is a part-time role and can be a great job opportunity for students who’re interested in startups, technologies and EDU events.Your responsibilities:
We expect you have:
- Assisting with the setup and configuration of audiovisual equipment, such as projectors, screens, sound systems, microphones, and lighting.
- Providing support for networking, internet connectivity, and ensuring stable Wi-Fi access for attendees, speakers, and event staff.
- Helping presenters with their slides or multimedia presentations, ensuring compatibility, resolution, and proper connectivity to display devices.
- Assisting in recording the event or setting up a live streaming system to broadcast the event to remote participants.
- Resolving any technical issues that may arise during the event, including audio or video disruptions, connectivity problems, or equipment malfunctions.
- Conducting regular checks and maintenance of technical equipment to ensure their optimal functionality throughout the event.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in audiovisual equipment setup and operation
- Understanding of recording and live streaming process
- Effective communication and client service skills to interact with event participants, speakers and the team, providing clear instructions if needed and assistance.
- email your CV with “Tech Specialist” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include a brief covering email telling us why you’re interested in the role. We want to know why you’re excited by this particular opportunity.
- briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).