Head of Sales
Location: any location (Vilnius, or Warsaw desirable)
As the Sales Lead
with a strong focus on Product Sales, you will report directly to the CEO and manage a team of salespeople, lead generators, and client managers. You will be responsible for:
- Performing basic duties of a salesperson (e.g. communicating with customers, preparing presentations and commercial proposals, etc.).
- Assigning duties to other team members and managing their schedules.
- Analyze sales metrics, put lead gen and sales plans / quotas for other team members and coordinate Imaguru sales process and sales team in order to reach Imaguru sales plans.
- Addressing the customers' problems that cannot be resolved by another sales worker.
- Evaluating the work and performance of the team and providing constructive feedback on it.
- Recruiting and training new employees.
- Coordinate all the paperwork with the financial manager and Lead.
- Coordinate sales with Product Lead and Marketing Lead.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Providing an excellent sales experience and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring sales performance and addressing issues when necessary
- Completing sales reports and other administrative work
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years in sales, with a good understanding of the sales process and good metrics of sales.
- Experience in a leadership role, direct successful management of a team of 2 or more employees.
- Strong mentorship and coaching skills, and proven track record of growing talent within a team.
- Experience in building a discipline from scratch, cross-functional collaboration, and building deep trustful relationships with key people in the company.
As a Sales Lead, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the company and make a real impact on the growth of Imaguru Startup Hub. If you are passionate about sales and are excited about the opportunity to lead a team and make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Sales Manager" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).