Innovation Development Manager
Location: any location (Vilnius, or Warsaw desirable)
As the Innovation Development Manager
with a strong focus on Imaguru product value to corporations, you will report directly to the Product Lead and develop existing products and design new outstanding products for Imaguru clients. You will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Design, model, and package solutions for customer innovation and experience along with similar initiatives variants.
- Design, research, develop, analyze and suggest new innovation development concepts as well as strategies.
- Interview, research, analyze corporate clients and their needs in order to meet their expectations.
- Manage and evaluate portfolio data and innovation pipeline assisting delivering an outstanding quality and Go-to-Market process.
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery fulfills expectations.
- Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and management.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
- Perform as strategic partner to Product Lead of influence change and new processes.
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Contribute and influence strategic direction for senior leadership using informal and formal communication.
- Coordinate new products along with packaging plans with suitable contacts.
- At least 3 years in innovation development for corporations, startup management and VC industry.
- Experience in a leadership role, direct successful management of a team of 2 or more employees.
- Strong mentorship and coaching skills, and proven track record of growing talent within a team.
- Experience in building a discipline from scratch, cross-functional collaboration, and building deep trustful relationships with key people in the company.
As an Innovation Development Manager
, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the company, build your team and make a real impact on the growth of Imaguru Startup Hub. If you are passionate about sales and are excited about the opportunity to lead a team and make a difference, we encourage you to apply. To apply
- Email your CV with "IMAGURU Innovation Development" in the subject line to email@example.com
- Include a brief covering email telling us why you're interested in the role. We want to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
- Briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- Include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).