Client ManagerLocation: Warsaw
As a Client Manager at Imaguru you will be responsible for connecting with potential clients and offering them the perfect workspace solution, event spaces and access to our thriving entrepreneurial community. Your role will be to understand our potential clients' unique needs, showcase the benefits of our coworking space and help them to make smart choices that align with their business and professional goals. Your responsibilities:
Proactively look for and engage with potential clients, introduce them to our coworking space, highlighting the benefits and features that make us an ideal choice for startups and small teams
Drive the sales process by understanding clients needs, provide solutions, negotiate terms and conditions whether it’s a coworking place, office or one of our event spaces.
Promote our coworking and event spaces to businesses and organizations seeking a professional and flexible space for their own events, conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.
Build and maintain strong relationship with the clients, assist and support with a friendly smile whenever they need it We expect you have:
- Sales experience, preferably in a related field such as real estate, coworking spaces or even spaces rentals
- Great communication skills and can easily share the value proposition of our coworking scape and the vibrant community we have
- Proactive attitude towards building relationship and have a natural ability to understand clients needs
- Fluent English and Polish language skills
- Interest to vibrant startup ecosystem and people involved in it
- email your CV with “Warsaw Client Manager” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- include a brief covering email telling us why you’re interested in the role. We want to know why you’re excited by this particular opportunity.
- briefly detail your relevant experience and skills in the email.
- include your salary expectations (please at least include a range).